2010年1月2日

introduce myself

Hello, everyone, my name is Philo, P-H-I-L-O, Philo.

I was born in Taichung in 1985. There are 4 in my family. My father is retired from government. My mother is retired, too, and worked for my uncle's company as accontant. My older sister is a journalist of Tzu-Chi Monthly.

I graduated from National Taipei university and my major is Economics. Besides math, economics is very interesting for me. And I was a member of debate club.

Two months ago, I finished my military obligation. I was a honor guard of Chinese Air Force. It's very tough and painful in the beginning. But when I completed my training and moved to Sun-Yat-Sen memorial Hall. I got much freedom than before. It's an impressive experience.

Now I am looking for a job, such like reporter or salesman. Last weekend I had an interview with Sinyi Realty, but I receive no message until now, sad. In my free time, I like to watch movies, mountain-climbing, no, not mountain-climbing, it's kind of hiking, and surf on the internet or PTT.

I hope I'll be able to go Australia with my girl-friend, Vicky, in the future. So that is the reason why I am sitting here and introduce myself.

Thank you for listening.



--
英文好破阿......

2 則留言:

匿名 提到...

there's no "such like", only such as.

匿名 提到...
網誌管理員已經移除這則留言。